Our mission is to scale an environmentally driven company that focuses on creating bio-based negative carbon solutions, with net-positive returns.
The founding fathers used Hemp Paper to write the constitution on.
Our first flag was made out of Hemp material.
George Washington's coat was made out of hemp.
Why was industrial hemp outed? The paper industry wanted to use trees and lobbied it out.
We believe Industrial hemp will help us all to stop cutting trees, make a huge difference in climate change and all the products are bio-degradable.
The Market is Global.
The industrial hemp market is comprised of
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Global Market Analysis
- Market expected to grow from $4.5B USD in 2018 to $14.5B by 2026, a CAGR of 16%.
- Increasing demand in application industries is key factor in market growth.
- Building materials – hempcrete and hempwood
- Other factors supporting growth
- Growing legalization of hemp cultivation
- Capacity expansion
- Product development
$4.5 Billion USD Global Market
Akaddian is positioned to capture a significant share of the global market in Asia and North America.
Akaddian Protects and Supports Farmers
We are partnered with a global insurance firm to provide affordable life and crop insurance for our network of farmers.
- We support rural farmers with micro-lending services.
- We guarantee a price for farmers’ crops at harvest.
- Farmers repay their debt and prepay for insurance coverage at every harvest.